Here at NCA, we believe that a highly academic yet solidly Christian education should be available to any student who desires it. That is why we have made it our mission to make NCA as affordable as possible, without compromising exceptional achievement results and the spiritual well-being of our students. Financial aid and scholarships are also available to qualified families and students.
Please find below our Regular and International tuition policy and rates.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE APPLICATION?
- You can submit an online application here.
WHAT IS THE TUITION AT NCA? ARE THERE OTHER FEES?
- NCA's tuition for the 2023-2024 school year is as follows, with a free 7-week summer school program for registered students:
Elementary (K - 5): $16,900 per year
Middle School (6 - 8): $18,150 per year
High School (9 - 12): $19,950 per year
*Parents must understand that there are additional expenses such as uniforms, PE clothes, and field trips. In addition, each family is expected to contribute a minimum of $650 per child per year to NCA's Capital Campaign. Financial aid and scholarships are available to qualified families and students.
WHAT IS THE MID-YEAR TRANSFER PROCESS?
- Mid-year transfers are required to follow the normal application process. Interviews, submission of application/documents/fees, and testing are required.
DOES MY CHILD NEED TO TAKE AN ENTRANCE EXAM?
- NCA does not require ISEE's. While NCA can and will accept ISEE scores, NCA administers its own tests (Stanford, Terra Nova, PSAT, SAT or specific subject tests). This is because students can prepare for ISEE's through tutoring, making results often inflated and inaccurate. We take authentic and holistic approaches to assessing your child's readiness, and examinations at our facility will provide us with more accurate information.
WHAT IF I CAN'T GET RECOMMENDATION LETTERS (DURING SUMMER MONTHS OR MOVING FROM ANOTHER STATE/REGION)?
- We understand that getting recommendation letters during certain seasons of the year is difficult. Please contact us and we'll provide you with guidance.
WHAT ABOUT AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT WHO NEEDS AN I-20?
- I-20 students can apply to NCA, but NCA is very selective of international students. Each year, no more than 5-6 international students are admitted to NCA. For more on applying as an international student, please email email@example.com (Office of International Student Services).
WHAT ABOUT AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT WHO IS CURRENTLY ATTENDING ANOTHER SCHOOL IN THE US?
- Again, NCA is very selective of international students. Transferring from your current school requires careful planning in order to accommodate I-20 transfer/issuance. Please forward your questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DOES NCA TAKE LOW PERFORMING STUDENTS?
- Each application is carefully reviewed to determine his/her fit to NCA and NCA's potential role in serving the child. Therefore, all applicants' individual situations and readiness are evaluated thoroughly and without prejudice. It should be noted, however, that NCA is highly selective of its students.
DOES NCA PROVIDE BUS OR TRANSPORTATION SERVICES?
- No, we do not.
DOES NCA PROVIDE AFTERSCHOOL PROGRAMS?
- Yes, hours vary depending on family needs. Please contact us for more information.